Forum

xAsher "Ban" Appeal  

RSS

xAsher
New Member DG Member
28/09/2016 1:58 pm  

I'm making this post to be reinstated into the community and gain my full permissions back and be rid of the NSFW tag, as I was never actually "Banned" per say.

The reason I'd like to be reinstated into the community is because I've spent some time away not purposely, but because I've been extremely busy with school. More importantly, in my time away I've had plenty of time to think about my actions and how completely wrong they are; although, I already knew that I've sort of gained more depth on everything Jokerz and Duces were constantly on me about due to some of the classes I'm taking this semester.

One of the biggest reasons I'd like to be allowed into the community is again is because I miss you guys like hell. Playing WoW and raiding with you guys is one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had in WoW since BC. And since I've been out of the guild I haven't really been playing not even because of school, but because I'm just genuinely bored when playing.. To the point where I haven't even hit 101 on any of my characters.

Anyways, I hope you guys find it in your hearts to let me back in

Thanks for reading -Asher

ReplyQuote
Leonidas
Active Member Admin
28/09/2016 2:11 pm  

Hey Asher, thanks for your request, I will personally call a meeting and respond as soon as possible.

ReplyQuote
Leonidas
Active Member Admin
28/09/2016 10:47 pm  

Hey Asher, we were able to have that meeting this evening, you will be allowed back into the guild, please approach a council member in Teamspeak (Chesz, Vixxaa, Jasolini, Stu, Leo, or Palo) and they will set you up. 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register